Thursday, April 10, 2014

What gets you in the way of your school success ?

Today i'm here to talk about a ''the best teacher of the world''. Mr Kavanagh is my ESL teacher. We all know education is important and we all need education  Iv'e been here in USA just to 1 year and 4 months and he is the person who help's me to get in the way of my school and my life success. I  remember like if it was happened yesterday  when i came here. He encourage me , he talk to me in my language, (portuguese) . *--*   He've been my teacher during last year and this year . He always work hard with me  to i get success . How many times i looked at him and crying saying "this language is a big challenge to me , ill never learn" ... Them he  encourage me,he tells me to do never give up . Im so glad with all my teachers in BHS they are all amazing , but Mr Kavanagh have a special way to motivate his students. He allways have time to help me , to listen to me . It is a pleasure having he as my teacher. I'll be allways thankfull Mr Kavanagh to all support and assistant he gave me ! ")  

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you Ana, coz he was also my ESL teacher last year. He help every students to learn, encourage students to move on. It is hard to teach student, from different country and different language but he always try his best to help them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with u tht Mr Kavanagh is a gud teacher but it is because of him tht u are succeeding or you are just improving yourself to succeed ???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU NEED TO DO MOREEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you need to do your homework, stop texting and sleeping on the class dummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what about you sleeping in class all the time and don't do work -_-.

      Delete
  5. Brendon i have really good grades in his classes , so how about if you do your homework and stop complain about me ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julio , how about if you dont do your things and forgeeet miness ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohhhh u spell my name wrong is julio for ur information

    ReplyDelete