Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What helps you succeed in school ?


Heeeey guyss !! At this friday 4/10, my school will gonna have a blood drive event . Students wich 16,17 years old will be able to donate blood , to safe lifes . 16 years childs that wanna participate to the event will need their parents permition . 17eens year can donate without parents authorization . I'll donate blood. Solidarity in my opinion is the key of the succees , on school , in society .  I feel so pround and i thankfull God everyday to give me a good health condition . Donate blood will gonna take us just couple minutes. This couple minutes can safe lifes ,lifes who needs our help to smile again . So you too don't erase you time , be solitary ,be success , be prepare ,donate your blood , because simple things can be a tremendous difference in some people life ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment