Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What gets you in the way of your school success ?

Technology is the key of the school sucees in those days.  Every second new modern technology are coming out and it help to do work fast and easily.   I know we teenagers use this recurs most of the times in a unappropriated way, but i also use to  do my homework's and to learn a little be more about my biggest challenge : ENGLISH! .  My computer is the key of my school success. All  my questions and challenges i use my computer to help me . I use my computer to help me clarify my toughs and stuffs . I email my teachers  and get my school stuffs done using their .  Every time we need it . So lets use the recures that we have also in a intelligent way !  Computer  for sure come helping me a lot  in the way of my school success ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment