Monday, April 21, 2014

What helps you succeed in school ?

Hey everyonee :)! In this post ill talk about what helps me in the way of my school success in my home . A good night sleep ,and a good place to lay your heads is essential to everyone's success .  My room is my favorite place . I like to stay there, to make my homework's, to study and to take a time to relax .  I Thankful God to have a beautiful and comfortable room to relax and do my things .  When i leave school , i usually use to go to my room , do some homework's and review school stuffs, them i take my time to relax and think about how my was my day .  My room is attractive so makes me in my school success because, i can have a inspiration to sleep and study in a organized place.  Against that many kids sleep late , so can interfere in their school success . I always use to go to my room and get ready to the next day and achieve a success in school .

No comments:

Post a Comment