Monday, April 21, 2014

What is the purpose of school ?

Today i am  here to talk about my dream .  I know school is the prepare to future. The reason i wake up early every day  and come to the school is the became a very good professional dentist in the future! I wish to ''give'' people theirs smiles , take the pain, restore self-esteem .  Smile is the most beautiful thing God give us.   On my opinion the purpose of school is to encourage the students to achieve their goals.  My school always are helping me and supporting their students to do never give up their dreams.  On this days i use the opportunity that i have to come to school like as a  open door to my success on future .  To achieve your dreams you need to fight for this and i know ill fight for my dream to be a very good dentist pediatric in a couple few years  .  

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up and work hard and you'll see your dream coming true.
    Love you cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete